HOW MARC PRO WILL HELP YOU
- Reduce muscle fatigue or soreness
- Get back to training or playing sooner
- Train or play more often
- Less likely to quit or postpone exercise programs
Without Yesterday’s Fatigue You Will…
- Maintain proper biomechanics
- Perform better
- Lessen the likelihood of injury
MAXIMIZE TRAINING RESULTS
During resistance exercise you break muscles down; the strengthening and improvement happens afterwards during the recovery/remodeling process.
- If you improve the recovery process you get more gains from the resistance training that you are already doing
HELP PREVENT INJURY
From pro athletes, to recreational athletes, to urban athletes (computer work, etc) over-use causes the majority of injuries
- Over-used is really the same as under-recovered
- If you can’t or don’t want to do less then you need to recover more to help prevent over-use injury
IMPROVED CONDITIONING AND PERFORMANCE
Using Marc Pro regularly will condition muscles by improving the capacity of your vascular system; without any drugs or side effects…
- More vessels means your body can deliver more oxygenated blood; therefore, muscles can do more, last longer, and perform better
- Targeting specific areas or weak links is extremely easy with Marc Pro
- Conditioning sessions when exercise is not possible (downtime) can help prevent regression
- Conditioning makes it easier to begin or complete exercise programs or other desired activities
INCREASE MUSCLE RECOVERY
The basis for post exercise recovery is the normalization of tissue through the movement of nourishment and waste. Marc Pro is specifically designed to accelerate this process. The Marc Pro muscle conditioning device creates unique, strong, but completely non-fatiguing muscle contractions that set off a cascading series of physiologic events. We call this a Muscle Activated Recovery Cascade, or “MARC®” for short.
The process begins with the activation of Nitric Oxide (NO), which dilates blood vessels and leads to increased flow delivering more oxygenated blood and nutrients to the area. The lymphatic and venous systems also require and benefit from localized muscle activity. Because of this, using the Marc Pro after physical activity helps move the related waste and deoxygenated blood away from the fatigued area(s). This exchange of nourishment and waste, without stress or fatigue, accelerates the recovery of the muscle.
IMPROVE MUSCLE PERFORMANCE
The Marc Pro does more than accelerate the recovery process. When used on a consistent basis, the Marc Pro actually improves overall muscle performance in two ways:
- First, decreasing the down time between workouts and being more fully recovered for your next workout allows you to accelerate muscle development through a disciplined training program.
- Second, when the same Muscle Activated Recovery Cascade (Nitric Oxide, vascular dilatation, more oxygenated blood and nourishment) takes place on a regular basis, the result demonstrated in our research is the development of new blood vessels (capillaries) – a process known as angiogenesis. More capillary blood vessels in a muscle equals more oxygenated blood and related supplies in the muscle and more deoxygenated blood and waste out of the muscle. By increasing the overall throughput of nourishment and waste to and from the muscle through angiogenesis, the muscle has an increased capacity to do more work – it performs better.
For more information, visit Marc Pro.